Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

Brick à Brack devient le propriétaire de Brickfilms.com, cliquez pour en savoir plus.
Devenez membre et bénéficiez de nombreux avantages, c'est rapide et gratuit !

Totally Ethereal by @Brickmasterstudio

3 by AoW-Gamer, but which one could it be?

Schocking
@AoW-Gamer
Be careful, when you deal with electric equipment!

Freudensprung
@AoW-Gamer
Made for the BiM animation challange

Bounce o ramalama ding dong
@AoW-Gamer
Made for the Brickfilmday animation challange 2022. Theme was "Bounce" and man, that new spell from that Hogwarts pupil is definetly lit! Also... ... poor Peter...

I vote for Shocking.

Freudensrpung, by uh, um, who could it be?

Guess Aow Gamer Freudensprung!

Stranger things thing
@Zeah209
Demogorgan moment Eleven moment Stronger thinks moment Stranger things soundtrack is very cool Trying to get better at animating I feel like I haven’t improved since March Some animations I’ve made se

X Fighters! S3 "Chaos Shadows" Episode 8 - Shadow Within
@C.Mea
The entire balance of Ninjago Island is in peril. Accepting their fate, Team Shinobi readies itself for combat as Garmadon finally catches up to them. Armed with the Mega Weapon and in pursuit of trut

What Does The F Stand For?
@Puskov
Words have failed. Turn to to the wall. Brickfilming is dead. Long live [REDACTED]

'Bounce' (And Other Animation Bits & Bobs)
@Jacob Crow
My entries to this year's Brickfilm Day Animation Contest, the themes being 'Bounce', 'Shock' and 'Danger'. Hope you enjoy! Website - Facebook - Instagram - Letterboxd -

LEGO Doctor Who
@Paolo Mura
Not long after the Daleks fought the Cybermen at Canary Wharf, the 10th Doctor is trying to get over the loss of Rose Tyler by adventuring with a new companion... This is a parody of the 2005-10 era o

Bumblebee's Smashing Entrance
@thefourmonkeys
Made for Brick à Brack's #SummerContest2022 - Final step : the 100th Challenge.

SHOCK
@thefourmonkeys
We made this for round two of the Brickfilm Day Animation Contest. The theme was Shock.

Bounce
@thefourmonkeys
We made this for round one of the Brickfilm Day Animation Contest. The theme was Bounce.

Falko's heavy tones
@Knauser
Falko shows his new stage program. Will it be a smashing success? This clip was created for the brick-à-brack sommer contest part 3. It is about a smashing entrance from Falko or maybe a fan in Lego s

Bounce Jacob Crow

hello, after a little absence it's the return of the bf of the week!
This week we have:

The Lego Movie 3 - Emmet and the Mixels island (fan made)Full Movie Spanish
@Mickey Teavee
Name:The Lego Movie 3 Emmet and the mixels island Year:2022 Genre:Comedy/Family friendly Languagepanish(Latin American) created by:Mike Teavee

LEGO Sniper Ultimate Kill
@MCC Studios
A new target in sight. However, he's getting old for this life, and so, this will be his last job.

My True School Friends
@Oli-AG
A student remembers back to his school days. But he misses his schoolmates that he hasn't had any contact for ages. Will he meet one of his schoolmates in person one day? The music is accompanied by t

Brickboard Gemeinschaftsprojekt Hausboot Karma Cocodil
@Oli-AG
This 1 minute Brickfilm was created for the Brickboard community project on the boathouse. Thank you Brickboard for collaborating on our community project! Under this link you can see the other works

Großcoursins und OliAG Operation Einbruch
@Oli-AG
The robbers rob a shop until the agents report it to the police. This brick film was made by my grand cousins! Please don't be so harsh with the reviews! Die Räuber rauben ein Shop auf bis die Agenten

Sponsors

Nous soutenir

Langue

Français - English