Vote for the brickfilm of the week! | Brick à Brack

We had a big trouble with our web hosting, click here to find out more.
Become a member and enjoy many benefits, it's fast and free!

Lego The Bomb 2 - Lego Action Movie
@The Little Brick

Obviously I will vote for Lego The Bomb 2 - Lego Action Movie
@The Little Brick

Here we go again!

Christ Is Risen! | LEGO Easter Stop-Motion Animation
@Puskov
Happy Easter! Christ is Risen! This is a short film I made on the fly out of a tiny limited amount of LEGO.It's not great, but it was made 100% in one day. Hopefully I'll be making some good stuff soo

Darth Plagueis Episode 2
@Star Wars Brickfilm Universe DE
Under the watchful eye of the Dark Lord of the Sith, DARTH PLAGUEIS, his apprentice PALPATINE is now training. After the murder of his parents, he graduated Universty and attained the position of Juni

Funky Lego Stormtroopers
@Jordys Bricks
Hey guys here is my new Lego Star Wars Brickfilm to celebrate May The 4th 2022. The story focus on Lego Stormtroopers sign up for Galaxy Got Talent. Can Stormtroopers Talent win the ultimate prize? Th

I vote for Darth Plagueis Episode 2.

New week, new vote!

Lego Castle Siege: Catapult Attack
@SPELBRICKS
Medieval-themed Lego castle stop motion. ----------------------- Music used: Epic Battle Music – Medieval: Track Name - Tension RMK Artist/Composer - Daniele Publisher - Daniele Epic Soundtrack Social

Obi-Wan KENOBI Trailer in LEGO
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone here's my version of the most anticipated Star Wars serie of the year ! Hope you guys will enjoy this brickfilm, 500 pictures were taken to film it ! Obi-Wan Kenobi serie is coming on May

Star Wars Legends : the Jedi purge part 1 Extended cut LEGO Star Wars stop motion
@Blackbirdmotionsutdios
Hey everyone ! After Months and hours of hard work, HERE IT IS ! More than 2500 pictures were taken to make this brickfilm ! Thanks for watching and Don't forget to like subscribe and share it with y

a few sweet Lo-fi beats to chill to while brickfilming
@Brickmaster Studio
Here's a collection of some of my favourite Lo-fi beats you can vibe to while brickfilming, reading, studying etc. (in Lego) I do not own any of the music used in the video. 00:00 technicolor - kudasa

It might seem crazy what I’m bout to say
@Oski0707
Sunshine she’s here, take a break I’m a Hot air balloon that could go to space Uh With the air, like I don’t care Baby by the way

Curious Zeah :0
@Oski0707
This took way to long for the crappy quality of animation it has, but here you go. Monke Favorite Childhood cartoon?

Special Delivery
@JO Co
Shaun is just doing a spot of cleaning when a mysterious package shows up at his door...

Daredevil Preview in LEGO
@JaguarBrickFilms
This is my recreation of a preview for Marvel's Daredevil, my favorite TV show of all time. Enjoy!

ACCIDENTAL | A Choose Your Own Ending Brickfilm
@JaguarBrickFilms
When one of Glenn's scientific experiment's goes terribly wrong he must figure what to do...

Fading Love | THAC 2022 Twentieth Place Winner
@JaguarBrickFilms
A husband and wife go through marital struggles...

Motul Bricksperience Speedbuild
@Knauser
how to speed build the 67896 Lego Nissan GT-R Nismo set and what you need to let it drive :-)

My vote goes to Lego Castle Siege: Catapult Attack, by @SPELBRICKS

Holy cow, there's a lot of good ones this week, but I'm going to go with Special Delivery by @JO Co

Indeed a lot of great ones, I will to go with Special Delivery.

Sponsors

Support us

Language

Français - English